KB_160115: How To Show the Expiration Dates of IDENTIKEY Authentication Server (IAS) User Accounts when IAS is using an ODBC data store5/12/2017 12:12:03 PM
User accounts in IDENTIKEY Authentication Server (IAS) can be set to expire on a specific date by setting the “Expires” feature on the user account. This field is typically used for temporary users such as contractors or external auditors. IAS does not automatically delete "expired" users.
This article explain show to run a query in the database to show all users and their expiration date.
1. Open pgAdmin III
2. Right click the server entry PostgreSQL x.x (localhost:5432) and click Connect
3. Enter the password for the digipass user account. (The default password is digipassword)
4. Select the postgres database and then select the SQL icon
5. Enter the following SQL query and click the Execute Query button
1. Switch to the postgres user:
2. Log in to the PostgreSQL server as the postgres user:
psql -U postgres -d identikey
Doing so should open a psql prompt.
3. Enter the following query:
select vdsdomain, vdsuserid, vdsexpirationtime from vdsuser;
Applies to: IDENTIKEY Authentication Server
KB 160115– 12/05/2017
© 2017 VASCO Data Security. All rights reserved.