KB_160124: How do I disable the DIGIPASS Server-Side PIN in IDENTIKEY Authentication Server?6/23/2017 12:05:12 PM
If you have imported a dpx file that enables DIGIPASS PIN support but you no longer wish to use PIN because you are leveraging a back-end password in place of the PIN you can disable the DIGIPASS PIN with the following instructions.
1. Log into the IAS Webadmin by navigating your browser to
2. Locate the user by typing the userid in the Find field and select search.
3. Click on the Serial Number for the DIGIPASS you wish to manage
4. Select the Application tab of the DIGIPASS. In this example, the name on the application tab is GO6DEFAULT. Notice that PIN Supported is enabled.
5. Select Disable PIN from the Other Actions drop down list..
Disable PIN on IAS with an Active Directory data store
1. Open the VASCO Active Directory Users and Computers mmc
2. Right click on the User account and select Properties
3. Select the DIGIPASS Assignment tab
4. Highlight the DIGIPASS and click the Manage button.
5. Select the application tab. In this example we will choose APPLI 1
Applies to: IAS (IDENTIKEY Authentication Server)
KB 160124– 23/06/2017
© 2017 VASCO Data Security. All rights reserved.