By ISMG and VASCO Data Security
Trusted digital identities will likely soon be on your IT agenda. Why?
The digital transformation in healthcare requires a shift in thinking; from “supposedly known users” to “secure and trusted identities.” Many organizations including HIMSS, AHIMA and CHIME have been calling for a nationwide unique patient identifier with support from the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspaces (NSTIC). Learn how a trusted digital identity framework plays a role in this transformation.
Learn more about satisfying regulatory compliance and interoperability.
A recent ISMG (www.healthcareinfosecurity.com) webcast took a fresh perspective on digital identity in healthcare and how it can serve healthcare institutions to:
- satisfy myriad state and federal regulations
- deploy a unique, reusable and trusted digital patient credential
- drive interoperability
- securely link multiple identity providers, different healthcare networks, various payers, and other relying parties
- create a trust framework for all participants of the healthcare ecosystem
In this document
- What’s driving change in ID management in healthcare?
- Healthcare under attack: you’ve been breached
- Current initiatives driving change in healthcare identity management
- Trusted Digital Identities as a foundation for interoperability
- How to get it done
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
+200.000.000 devices sold | 10.000 companies | 1.700 financial institutions | in +100 countries