How to safeguard your mobile health apps
Clinicians and patients are rapidly adopting mobile health apps for disease management, mental care and patient portals.
To prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data, wrong diagnoses and even incorrect medical treatments, mobile health app developers need to appropriately secure their apps.
Join VASCO on this 30 min’ webinar and learn how to minimize the security and compliance risks for your apps.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- Introduction to mobile health apps
- The need for securing mobile health apps:
- Security threats.
- Regulations in Europe and US related to security and privacy.
- Best practices for securing:
- Protecting sensitive data at rest and in transit
- Protecting mHealth apps against tampering and cloning.
Speaker: Frederik Mennes, Senior Manager - Market & Securrty Strategy
Fill in the form to watch the webinar.