Invoices without a purchase order require a lot of processing by the account payable.
ERP systems make it possible to generate purchase orders. However, for certain types of orders, such as general goods and services, various small orders, investments or others, users do not always find the ERP functionality easy to use.
Arco Procurement offers a fast and simple preparation and approval for orders. It also manages the information delivery and allows matching within Arco Invoice.
Possible benefits related to the purchase process:
- Decentralized or centralized people can rapidly place an order
- A centralized overview of all orders placed and their status.
- More control of the approval process of the order (right people approve, link to budget responsibilities).
- Streamline the ordering content: select correct suppliers, select correct G/L or cost center information if applicable.
- Prepare G/L and cost centers correctly and guide users
- Automatically generate a PO document and send it electronically
- Possible benefits related to the order matching process:
- Ability to extract the PO number from the invoice via OCR
- Ability to match the PO with the order information in Arco Invoice (manually or automatically, on header level)
- Ability to fill in data related to the delivery of goods and services in Arco Invoice
VASCO DIGIPASS offers one-time password (OTP) technology to protect user login. It ensures that only authenticated users get access. When VASCO DIGIPASS is added to ARCO Procurement, the end-user will be asked for an OTP from the moment he wants to logon to the ARCO Procurement logon page. This OTP is generated by a DIGIPASS authenticator. To validate the OTP, ARCO Procurement will communicate with IDENTIKEY Authentication Server, VASCO’s back-end authentication software. If the OTP is successfully validated, the user is authenticated and the ARCO Procurement application is accessible.