KB_160123: How to Test an OTP in IDENTIKEY Authentication Server without an Authentication Client.6/23/2017 12:05:12 PM
When you are troubleshooting an authentication in IAS it is nice to be able to remove a few variables such as firewall and network issues. IAS has a Test OTP feature that allows you to verify the OTP (One Time Password) directly.
Test OTP on IAS with an ODBC Datastore
1. Log into the IAS Webadmin. The following format will show the URL format.
Replace ip-address with the hostname or IP of the server.
2. Locate and click on your DIGIPASS Serial Number
3. Click on the DIGIPASS Application section of the DIGIPASS. Depending on the type of DIGIPASS you have, there may be several sections. In this example you will notice the DIGIPASS Application section is called GO6Default.
4. Click on the Test OTP button
5. Enter the OTP (One Time Password) from your DIGIPASS and click the Verify button.
Test OTP on IAS with an Active Directory Datastore
1. Open the VASCO Active Directory Users and Computers mmc
2. Right click on the User account and select Properties
3. Select the DIGIPASS Assignment tab
4. Highlight the DIGIPASS you wish to test and click the Manage button.
5. Select the application tab you wish to test. In this example we will choose
6. Select Test OTP from the Actions drop down list.
7. Enter the OTP and click the Verify button after entering the values.
Applies to: IDENTIKEY Authentication Server (IAS)
KB 160123– 23/06/2017
© 2017 VASCO Data Security. All rights reserved.